The USLSSHA Annual Meeting is your opportunity for education and fellowship with others who share the passion to learn about and preserve the history of the U.S. Life-Saving Service. This event offers tours of the old life saving stations, museums, current USCG stations and facilities, a keynote speaker, focused presentations and sometimes demonstrations of the old rescue methods.
Annual Meetings take place every fall around the country. Members and non-members are invited to attend. The conference provides opportunities for collaboration and networking, as well as an environment for learning.
Benefits of Attending the Meeting
- Expand your knowledge of the Life-Saving Service and Coast Guard
- Professional networking and friendship
- Learn how to make a difference in preservation
- Exchange ideas and meet others with similar interest
- Connect with authors and maritime experts