The Amagansett Station House was built in 1880
This 1876 Station House was designed by J. Lake Parkinson
Station closed in 1936 and site transferred to the Navy for use as a radio direction finder station. Site now owned by the Town of East Hampton. Station house survives but was moved off site in 1902 to Main Street in Amagansett where it is the Outdoor store.
Open to the public - Check with site for hours of operation
171 Main Street
Amaganset NY 11930