The Arena Cove Station House was built in 1902
This Port Huron Modified Station House was designed by Victor Mindeleff
Station closed in 1952 and turned over to the Navy in 1958. Station house survives and is the Coast Guard House Historic Inn.
Station house is used as a bed and breakfast.
Open to the public - Check with site for hours of operation
695 Arena Cove
Point Arena CA 95468