The Ashtabula Keeper’s Cottage was built in 1893 (at 1st site)
This Keeper's Quarters (One-of-a-Kind?) Keeper's Quarters was designed by George R. Tolman
Station closed in 1938 at this site and moved to a new location. Station house does not survive. Keeper’s cottage moved to a new location after station closed.
Station house and keeper?s cottage were originally located on the beach at the north end of First Street.