Ashtabula Station House
Open to the public
Currently used as a(n) Office
The Ashtabula Station House was built in 1938 (at 2nd site)
This Roosevelt Modified Station House was designed by U.S. Coast Guard (P.H.P. & D.K.R)
Station closed in 1999 at this site and moved to a new location. Station house survives and since 2000 has been the Ashtabula Watercraft Field Office of the Ohio Department of Natural Resources.