The Ashtabula Station House was built in 1893 (at 1st site)
This One-of-a-Kind Station House was designed by George R. Tolman
Station closed in 1938 at this site in and moved to a new location. Station house does not survive.
Station house and keeper?s cottage were originally located on the beach at the north end of First Street.
Ashtabula OH NA