Avalon Station House
Private - Not open to the public
Currently used as a(n) Private Residence
The Avalon Station House was built in 1894
This Duluth Station House was designed by George R. Tolman
Station closed in 1937, and abandoned in 1948. 1894 station house survives but was moved off site and is privately owned.
The original part of the station house has been altered and an addition has been added to the back.