Baileys Harbor Station House

Currently used as a(n) Does Not Survive

The Baileys Harbor Station House was built in 1895

This Duluth Station House was designed by George R. Tolman


This station building's condition is NA

Station closed in 1933 and abandoned in 1948. Station house was torn down. Lumber from the station house was used to construct cottages behind the Bailey’s Harbor Yacht Club Resort that was built on the station site.


Baileys Harbor WI NA


Owner Information

Baileys Harbor Yacht Club Resort (Owner of Station Site)
8151 Ridges Road

Baileys Harbor, WI 54202

(800) 927-2492

[email protected]