The Biscayne Bay House of Refuge was built in 1876
This House of Refuge Station House (House of Refuge) was designed by Francis W. Chandler
Station closed in 1930 after station house was destroyed by a hurricane. Site acquired by the City of Miami for a public park in 1941?, possibly Ocean Terrace Park. Station housed does not survive.
Miami Beach FL NA
City of Miami Beach, FL (Owner of Station Site)
1700 Convention Center Drive
Miami Beach, FL 33139