The Blue Point Station House was built in 1913
This Lorain Station House was designed by Victor Mindeleff
Station closed in 1936 and deactivated and abandoned in 1944. Station house was purchased by the Fire Island Summer Club in 1947 and moved by barge to its present location and renovated as a club house for the Club’s homeowners’ association.
Fire Island Summer Club is the name of the private family condominium association where the station house is located. It's used as a clubhouse for the association.