The Bogue Inlet Station House was built in 1904
This Southern Pattern Station House was designed by Victor Mindeleff
Station closed between 1996 and 2000 and replaced by Emerald Isle Station. Station house was moved in 1950 to between Swansboro and Morehead City and is privately owned.
Station house was moved to the Cedar Point section of Swansboro in 1950
Swansboro NC 28584