Brant Rock Station House
Currently used as a(n) Does Not Survive
The Brant Rock Station House was built in 1893
This Quonochontaug Station House was designed by George R. Tolman
Station closed in 1946 and turned over to GSA in 1953. Sold to the Town of Marshfield in 1963 for a public park. Station house torn down in 1965(?).
Marshfield MA NA