The Browney’s Island Station House was built in 1874
This 1874 Station House was designed by Francis W. Chandler
Station closed in 1879 or 1880 and replaced by Crumple Island Station. Browney’s Island station house may have been moved to Crumple Island in 1880 where it was put in service as the Crumple Island station house. Station house does not survive at original location and probably has been destroyed. Station site acquired by the Great Auk Land Trust in 1996.