Cape Elizabeth Station House
Private - Not open to the public
Currently used as a(n) USCG Staff Housing
The Cape Elizabeth Station House was built in 1933
This Chatham 3 (North Superior) Station House was designed by U.S. Coast Guard (R.A.R.& K.G.A)
Station closed in 1964 and replaced by South Portland Station. Station house survives and is used for housing USCG personnel.