Charleston Station House
Open to the public
Currently used as a(n) USCG Station
The Charleston Station House was built in 1859
This Warehouse Station House was designed by U.S. Coast Guard
Station still active. Station house survives.
The station house was originally the Administration Building, a storehouse which was attached to the Rice Mill. The building was rebuilt upon the foundations of the earlier 1826 Rice Mill that had been destroyed by fire.
Open to the public - By Appointment
196 Tradd Street
Charleston SC 29401-1817