The Charlotte Station House was built in 1876 (at 1st site)
This 1875 Clipped Gable Station House was designed by Francis W. Chandler
Station closed in 1878 at this site and moved to a new location. Station house moved to new site. Station house also moved to 3rd site in 1885. Station house torn down in 1918.
Materials from the demolished 1876 station house were used to construct a second story on the 1904 station house in 1918.
Charlotte NY NA
U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, Monomoy National Wildlife Refuge
520 River Street
Rochester, NY 14612