The Chatham Station House was built in 1877 (at 3rd site)
This Lighthouse Keeper?s Quarters Lighthouse Keeper?s Quarters was designed by U.S. Lighthouse Service
Station still active at this site. Station house survives.
Station house was built in 1877 as the keepers? quarters for the Chatham Light Station. In 1943 the crew from the Chatham Coast Guard Station was transferred here from their previous station site on Morris Island.
Open to the public - By Appointment
37 Main Street
Chatham MA 02633