The Chester Shoal House of Refuge was built in 1885
This House of Refuge Station House (House of Refuge) was designed by Francis W. Chandler
Station closed in 1940 and turned over to the Department of the Interior in 1949. Station may be part of Canaveral National Seashore. Station house does not survive.
Titusville FL NA
National Park Service, Canaveral National Seashore (Owner of Station Site?)
212 South Washington Avenue
Titusville, FL 32796