The Cold Spring Station House was built in 1890-1891 (at 2nd site)
This Bibb #2 Station House was designed by Albert B. Bibb
Station closed in 1933 and was purchased by the Cape May Kiwanis Club in 1939. Station house survives and is the clubhouse for the Kiwanis Club.
Open to the public - Check with site for hours of operation
1041 Beach Avenue
Cape May NJ 08204-2628