The Corson Inlet Boathouse was built in 1899 (at 1st site)
This Boathouse (Jersey Pattern) Boathouse was designed by Victor Mindeleff
Station closed in 1924 at this site and moved to a new location. Boathouse survives but was moved to the station’s new site in Upper Township in 1924, Station closed at 1924 site in 1964. Boathouse is privately owned.
Boathouse was originally attached to the station house at the station?s original location. When the station was moved to Strathmere in 1924 the boathouse was cut off and made into a separate building. It continued to serve as the boathouse.
104 South Bayview Drive
Strathmere NJ 08248
Francis and Laura Jankowski
Frank?s Boat Rentals
100 Bayview Drive
Strathmere, NJ 08248