The Corson Inlet Station House was built in 1899 (at 1st site)
This Jersey Pattern Station House was designed by Victor Mindeleff
Station closed in 1924 at this site and moved to a new location. Station house survives but was moved to the station’s new site in Upper Township in 1924. Station closed at 1924 site in 1964. Station house is privately owned.
Station house was moved in 1924 from Ocean City to Strathmere but remained in service at its new site. During the move the boathouse section of the station house was cut off and made into a separate building but continued to serve as a boathouse.