Cranberry Islands Station House
Private - Not open to the public
Currently used as a(n) Private Residence
The Cranberry Islands Station House was built in 1878
This 1876 Station House was designed by J. Lake Parkinson
Station closed in 1946 and turned over to GSA in 1951. Replaced by Southwest Harbor Station? Station house survives and is privately owned.
Lookout tower added to station house by the Coast Guard.