The Dam Neck Mills Station House was built in 1898
This Quonochontaug Station House was designed by George R. Tolman
Station closed in 1938 and in 1951 was transferred to the Navy for use as a naval anti-aircraft training and test center by the Navy Fleet Training Center. Station house torn down in 1958 by the Navy.
Station house was used as an officers club by the U.S. Navy Fleet Training Center after the station closed.
Virginia Beach VA NA