Deer Park Station House

Currently used as a(n) Does Not Survive

The Deer Park Station House was built in 1876

This 1876 Lake Superior Station House was designed by J. Lake Parkinson


This station building's condition is NA

Station closed in 1922. Station house destroyed by the Michigan Department of Natural Resources. Site underwater.


Newberry MI NA


Owner Information

Michigan Department of Natural Resources, Parks and Recreation (Owner of Station Site)
Mason Building
P.O. Box 30031
Lancing, MI 48909

(517) 373-9900

Manager Information

Muskallonge Lake State Park
30042 County Road 407

Newberry, MI 49868

(906) 658-3338