The Ditch Plain Equipment Building was built in ca. 1935
This Equipment Building Equipment Building was designed by U.S. Coast Guard (P.H.P. & D.K.R)
Station closed in 1955 and turned over to GSA in 1956. Station site owned by the Town of East Hampton and is a public beach. Equipment Building survives but was moved off site and is owned by Montauk Shores Condominiums.