The Ditch Plain Station House was built in 1935?
This Chatham 3 (North Superior) Station House was designed by U.S. Coast Guard (R.A.R.& K.G.A)
Station closed in 1955 and turned over to GSA in 1956. Station site owned by the Town of East Hampton and is a public beach. Station house survives but was moved off site and is privately owned.