Fishers Island Station House
Private - Not open to the public
Currently used as a(n) Office
The Fishers Island Station House was built in 1941 (at 3rd site)
This Unclassified Station House was designed by U.S. Army
Station closed in 1988 at this site and moved to a new location. Station house survives and is a seasonal ticket office for the Fishers Island Ferry District.
Station house was completed on April 29, 1941 as a fire house for Fort H.G. Wright. It's used as an office, storage, and seasonal ferry ticket office.
38 Trumbull Drive
Fishers Island NY 06390
Fishers Island Ferry District
P.O. Drawer H
Fishers Island, NY 06390