The Forge River Station House was built in 1871 (with 1887 addition)
This Red House w/1887-88 Alts Station House was designed by USLSS (with Albert B. Bibb Addition)
Station closed in 1947 and turned over to GSA in 1955. Station house does not survive at original site and may have been torn down after a new station house was built in 1917.
Mastic Beach NY NA