The Fort Lauderdale House of Refuge was built in 1875 (at 1st site)
This House of Refuge Station House (House of Refuge) was designed by Francis W. Chandler
Station closed in 1930 at this site and moved to a new location after station house was destroyed by a hurricane that year. Responsibilities transferred to Base Six.
Fort Lauderdale FL NA