Top Menu

Gay Head Station House (1895)

Aquinnah, 
MA
Built: 1895
Building Still Survives: No
Open to the Public: Does Not Survive

Station closed in 1952(?) and turned over to GSA in 1955. Replaced by Station Menemsha. Station house torn down.

Location

Aquinnah, MA


Building Private Phone: NA

Visiting Information

Open to the Public: Does Not Survive

Access: NA

Building Information

Station Building ID:

63

Building Type:

Station House

Year Built:

1895

Built Before 1965:

Yes

Design Type:

One-of-a-Kind

Designer:

George R. Tolman

Building Still Survives:

No

Condition:

NA

Integrity:

NA

Endangered:

Does Not Survive

Nature of Threat:

NA

On Original Site:

NA

Current Use:

Does Not Survive

Owner/Manager/Lessee & Contact Information