The Georgica Station House was built in 1886
This 1882 Station House was designed by J. Lake Parkinson
Station closed in 1947 and turned over to GSA in 1955. Sold to the Village of East Hampton in 1957 and is part of a public beach. Station house does not survive but it did survive until at least July 1940. Station house may have been torn down in 1941 after the completion of a new station house.