The Georgica Station House was built in 1940
This Roosevelt Station House was designed by U.S. Coast Guard (P.H.P. & D.K.R)
Station closed in 1947 and turned over to GSA in 1955. Sold to the Village of East Hampton in 1957 and is part of a public beach. Station house survives but was moved off site in 1969 or 1970.