Top Menu

Georgica Station House (1855)

East Hampton, 
NY
Built: 1855
Building Still Survives: No
Open to the Public: Does Not Survive

Station closed in 1947 and turned over to GSA in 1955. Sold to the Village of East Hampton in 1957 and is part of a public beach. Station house does not survive at original location and probably has been destroyed.

Location

East Hampton, NY


Building Private Phone: NA

Visiting Information

Open to the Public: Does Not Survive

Access: NA

Building Information

Station Building ID:

87.1

Building Type:

Station House

Year Built:

1855

Built Before 1965:

Yes

Design Type:

1855

Designer:

USLSS

Building Still Survives:

No

Condition:

NA

Integrity:

NA

Endangered:

Does Not Survive

Nature of Threat:

NA

On Original Site:

NA

Current Use:

Does Not Survive

Owner/Manager/Lessee & Contact Information

Owner

Village of East Hampton, NY (Owner of Station Site)

86 Main Street

East Hampton, NY 11937

(631) 324-4150

[email protected]

http://www.easthamptonvillage.org/

Owner Code: Local Govt