Golden Gate Park Keeper’s Cottage
Currently used as a(n) Does Not Survive
The Golden Gate Park Keeper’s Cottage was built in 1885
This Keeper's Quarters (One-of-a-Kind?) Keeper's Quarters was designed by John G. Pelton
Station closed in 1951. Keeper’s dwelling does not survive, but did survive at least until 1951.
Station's address between 1941 an 1951 was Golden Gate Lifeboat Station, Fulton Street and Great Highway, San Francisco, CA.
San Francisco CA NA
City of San Francisco, CA (Owner of Station Site)
Recreation and Park Department
McLaren Lodge & Annex, 501 Stanyan Street
San Francisco, CA 94117