The Golden Gate Park Station House was built in 1877
This 1876 Modified Station House was designed by J. Lake Parkinson
Station closed in 1951. Station house survives but sold in 1923 to Carvel Torlakson (9/28/1878 – 4/91965), a surfman at the station, who moved it to it’s present location. It’s privately owned.
Station?s address between 1941 an 1951 was Golden Gate Lifeboat Station, Fulton Street and Great Highway, San Francisco, CA.