Golden Gate Park Station House
Currently used as a(n) Does Not Survive
The Golden Gate Park Station House was built in 1918
This Chatham 1 Station House was designed by Victor Mindeleff
Station closed in 1951. Station house was torn down.
Station?s address between 1941 an 1951 was Golden Gate Lifeboat Station, Fulton Street and Great Highway, San Francisco, CA.
San Francisco CA NA
City of San Francisco, CA (Owner of Station Site)
Recreation and Park Department
McLaren Lodge & Annex, 501 Stanyan Street
San Francisco, CA 94117