Grand Haven Station House
May or may not be open to the public
Currently used as a(n) Unknown
The Grand Haven Station House was built in 1875 (at 1st site)
This 1875 Clipped Gable Station House was designed by Francis W. Chandler
Station closed in 1885 at this site and moved to a new location. Station house moved to new site. Fate of station house unknown.
Grand Haven MI