The Great Egg Station House (Longport, NJ) was built in 1888 (at 2nd site)
This Bibb #2 Station House was designed by Albert B. Bibb
Station closed in 1947 and abandoned in 1948. Station house moved to a new site across the street from its original location in 1914. Sold and moved off-site after the present station house was built in 1939.
Longport NJ NA