The Gurnet Station House was built in 1892
This Bibb #2 Station House was designed by Albert B. Bibb
Station closed in 1955. Four keepers who tended Gurnet Light occupied the station house until 1962 when a new keeper’s house was built. Turned over to GSA and sold in 1968. Station house survives and is privately owned.
Plymouth MA NA (No mail delivery to station)