Hammond Station House
Open to the public
Currently used as a(n) Marine Research Facility
The Hammond Station House was built in 1876
This 1875 Station House was designed by Francis W. Chandler
Station closed in 1946. Station buildings were occupied by the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service under a 1951 permit from the Coast Guard. Transferred to the Bureau of Sport Fisheries and Wildlife, Department of the Interior in 1971 and is the Hammond Bay Biological Station.
Station house has numerous additions but the original section is largely unaltered on the exterior.
Open to the public - By Appointment
11188 Ray Road
Millersburg MI 49759