The Harbor Beach Station House was built in 1881 (at 1st site)
This 1879 Modified Station House was designed by J. Lake Parkinson
Station closed in 1935 at this site and moved to new location. Station house does not survive.
Station house was located at the east end of State Street just north of the Huron Milling Co. pier, also known as the Jenks Company Dock.
Harbor Beach MI NA
Dow Chemical Company, Dow AgroSciences LLC (Owner of 2nd Station Site)
305 North Huron Avenue
Harbor Beach, MI 48441