The Hereford Inlet Station House was built in 1939 (at 2nd site)
This Roosevelt Station House was designed by U.S. Coast Guard (P.H.P. & D.K.R)
Station closed in 1964 and was transferred to the New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection. Station house survives and is the North Wildwood Station of the New Jersey State Police Marine Services Unit.
Station house is a used as a New Jersey State Police Marine Services Unit.
Open to the public - By Appointment
201 North Central Avenue
North Wildwood NJ 08260
New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection, State Park Service
P.O. Box 402
401 East State Street
Trenton, NJ 08625-0402