The Hither Plain Station House was built in 1871 (with 1887 addition)
This Red House w/1887-88 Alts Station House was designed by USLSS (with Albert B. Bibb Addition)
Station closed in 1934. Site used as an unpaved overlook off of Old Montauk Highway, and an unofficial beach parking area. Station house does not survive but it did survive until at least 1935.
Montauk NY NA