Hog Island Station House
Currently used as a(n) Does Not Survive
The Hog Island Station House was built in 1898
This Duluth Station House was designed by George R. Tolman
Station closed in 1951 and turned over to GSA in 1964. Station house was badly damaged by a storm in the early 1900s and was replaced by a new station house in 1936. Station house does not survive.
Hog Island VA NA