The Isle of Wight Station House was built in 1898
This Quonochontaug Station House was designed by George R. Tolman
Station closed in 1937 and the station house passed to private ownership. It was opened as The Dune Club, damaged by the March 1962 storm, and was destroyed by the Ocean City Fire Department in a training exercise.
Station house was located at what is now 83rd Street and the beach in Ocean City.
Ocean City MD NA