Kitty Hawk Station House
Private - Not open to the public
Currently used as a(n) Private Residence
The Kitty Hawk Station House was built in 1911
This Chicamacomico Station House was designed by Victor Mindeleff
Station closed in 1921 and turned over to GSA in 1964. Station house survives and is privately owned. It was moved to the west side of Beach Road after its foundation was threatened by storm in 1983.