The Kitty Hawk Station House was built in 1874
This 1874 Station House was designed by Francis W. Chandler
Station closed in 1921 and turned over to GSA in 1964. Station house replaced by a new station house in 1911. Station house survives and is the Black Pelican Restaurant.
Open to the public - Check with site for hours of operation
3848 Virginia Dare Trail North
Kitty Hawk NC 27949