The Lewes Station House was built in 1884
This 1882 Station House was designed by J. Lake Parkinson
Station closed in 1968 and turned over to GSA in 1969. Station house survives but was moved off site and is a Veterans of Foreign Wars Post.
Station house was moved in 1946 to Cape Henlopen where it served as a men's club and later as the Fort Miles Surf Club (an officers club) before being moved to Rehoboth Beach.
Open to the public - Check with site for hours of operation
101 State Road
Rehoboth Beach DE 19971