Lone Hill Station House
Currently used as a(n) Does Not Survive
The Lone Hill Station House was built in 1935?
This Lone Hill/Point Lookout Station House was designed by U.S. Coast Guard
Station closed in 1936 and abandoned in 1946. The station’s boathouse, barn and oil house were purchased in 1947 and moved to the Carrington Tract, just west of Fire Island Pines. Station house was the Fire Island Pines Property Owners Association’s Community Center. It was torn down in 2006 and replaced by Whyte Hall, a performing arts center.
After station closed station house was moved to 577 Coast Guard Walk, Fire Island Pines, NY 11782.
Fire Island Pines NY NA
Fire Island Pines Property Owners Association (Owner of Station Site)
P.O. Box 5305
Fire Island Pines, NY 11782