The Mackinac Island Station House was built in 1915
This One-of-a-Kind Station House was designed by Victor Mindeleff
Station closed on August 28, 1968 and replaced by Station St. Ignace. Station house survives and has been the Mackinac Island State Park Visitor’s Center since 1970.
Open to the public - Check with site for hours of operation
Mackinac Island MI 49701
Michigan Department of Natural Resources Parks and Recreation
P.O. Box 30031
Lancing, MI 48909